WOW Fox Glacier package
Fox Glacier accommodation, scenic flight, and dinner, all for just $220 per person.
About the deal
Explore the highlights of Fox Glacier. Lake Matheson, Peak View Point (Fox Glacier), Gillespies Beach.
- 1 Night studio accommodation at Mt Cook View Motel Fox Glacier (infants to 3 yrs stay free utilising existing bedding).
- Scenic “Glacier Flight Experience” helicopter flight over the Fox Glacier (upgradeable to snow landing flight for $75pp).
- (Main and dessert) Lunch OR Dinner including one complimentary tap beer, house wine or Soft Drink. Cook Saddle Café & Saloon our famous Western Style restaurant located in the heart of Fox Glacier Township offering locals and visitors a variety of menu options at reasonable prices in a warm and friendly country atmosphere. The restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining.
Terms and conditions:
- Your credit card will be charged when you make a booking (within 24 hours), all bookings are made on a non refundable basis.
- This package is for minimum 2 people per booking ($440)
- $220pp price includes Children (infants to 2 yrs stay free if utilising existing bedding)
- Limited number of packages availableperiods apply, please view on our booking page
- Please confirm availability with Mount Cook View Motel - additional accommodation nights available at additional cost – contact Mt Cook View Motels directly for information on extra night stays email@example.com
- Deal must be pre-purchased and sale ends date is shown on our booking page
- Package valid for any travel to Fox Glacier up to and including 31 October 2020
- All bookings subject to availability
- Helicopter flight is a no snow landing flight (allow 10 minutes) – or upgrade to a 20 minute snow landing flight for $75pp (upgrade paid at check in 30 minutes prior to flight departure)
- Should the weather be unsuitable on the day for the helicopter flight. HeliServices.NZ will supply a flight voucher that can be used at a later date up to 31 March 2021 and is fully transferable.
- You will be staying in a studio room (for two people) with availability for infants utilising existing bedding.