Join us at the third workshop of our Business Capability Series to discuss your brand.
A strong brand is one of the most valuable business assets. When a brand is recognised and admired, it attracts more customers and drives sales, increasing revenue, profit, and returns to the business owners.
Your brand is your company’s X factor and your ticket to making your business unforgettable. But what are the steps you need to take to build a strong brand that people remember, buy, and tell others about?
This workshop will show you how to level up your brand game and turn your brand into one that stands out from your competition.
Through interactive exercises and discussions, we’ll take you through the steps to lift your brand from good to great. You will learn how to:
- Identify the people – your target market – that really want what you have to offer.
- Uncover your business values and vision so you can articulate what your business stands for.
- Develop a powerful value proposition to make your brand more relevant and irresistible to your customers.
- Uncover the big idea – your core brand concept - that has the power to lift your brand from good to great.
If your business or non-profit is having trouble standing out in today’s crowded marketplace, then this workshop is also for you.
Meet the Facilitator:
Lee Retimana - Chief Marketer & Brand Strategist
BCA, MBA (Distinction), Cert. Direct Marketing, FCIM (Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing)
With 25 plus years in sales and marketing across a diverse range of industries including IT, manufacturing, health and business services, Lee Retimana offers a huge wealth of experience. Her skills include marketing strategy and branding, direct and online marketing, social media, copywriting, lead generation, international/export marketing, communications and public speaking.
Lee is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, as well as a member of the NZ Marketing Association and Network of Executive Marketers. She also sits on the Advisory Boards for both the Massey University College of Business and the Ara Institute of Canterbury School of Business (as the Chairperson).
Lee loves working with small and medium-sized businesses and helping businesses grow through focused, actionable marketing solutions. With a focus on fresh thinking; Lee challenges her team at Muritai Marketing to use their experience and expertise to challenge ineffective marketing with creative ideas, strategic thinking, and common sense to deliver marketing that works.
Interests include family and friends, wellness and good food. A lover of all things sport (particularly skiing, rugby, league and F1); Lee has also represented New Zealand in Dragon Boating.
- Unveiling Your X Factor - Your Guide to Crafting an Unforgettable Brand
- The Power of Ideal Clients - How Understanding Them Can Transform Your Business
- Emotional Impact - Forging a Strong Connection with your Ideal Clients
- Date: Monday, 11 September
- Time: 10.30am - 1.30pm (lunch and refreshments provided)
- Venue: Westport Bridge Club - 12A Lyndhurst Street, Westport
- Cost: Free to attend
You can join this session virtually if you're unable to make it in person in Westport on Monday, 11 September. This session will also be recorded, so if you would prefer to watch it at another time, please email us at email@example.com to request a copy of the recording.