Expressions of Interest are now open for CO.STARTERS Westport (June 2021)
Expressions of Interest now open!
CO.STARTERS is a nine week business start-up and development programme that equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn ideas into action and a passion into a sustainable and thriving business.
CO.STARTERS programmes have run successfully across the West Coast in Westport, Karamea, Greymouth and Hokitika with great results. Graduates of the programme have gone on to do inspiring things across the Coast and include Grounded Garden Services, Wash Rite West Coast, West Coast Scenic Waterways, Hopaholics Brewery, Blue Spur Milk and Honey,, New River Kennels and more..
Each week the cohort will work through a theme/topic together, with local entrepreneurs and professionals coming as guest speakers to share their knowledge and inspiring stories.
Week 1: Knowing Yourself
- Assumptions, Canvas, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
Week 2: Knowing Your Customer
- Customer, Problem, Alternatives, Solution, Benefit, Advantage
Week 3: Getting the Relationship Right
- Marketing & Message, Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
Week 4: Building the Model to Scale
- Starting Small, Distribution, Revenue, Typical Sale, Price
Week 5: Strengthening Your Structure
- Business Structures, Licenses, IP, Hiring
Week 6: Discovering Your Bottom Line
- Startup & Ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Breaking Even
Week 7: Accounting for Growth
- Break-Even Point, Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Accounting
Week 8: Planning for the Future
- Raising Capital, Growth Plans, Goal Setting, Pitch Prep
Week 9: Pitch Night / Sharing Your Story
DATES: TO BE CONFIRMED
Time: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Venue: EPIC Westport - 10A Lyndhurst, Westport
Cost: $250 + GST
Register interest - email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest