Join us and take advantage of this fully-subsidised workshop to hear about the exciting opportunities in the online experience space and learn first-hand from Arthur how to dive in and diversify your business now.
- Do you have an outdoor, nature based or tourism business?
- Are you looking for opportunities to diversify?
- Would you like to learn about the Next Big Thing in marketing – using everyday technology and building on your current products or resources?
Online Experiences are innovative, efficient, low-cost and quick to implement. They enable businesses to maintain connections with existing customers and reach new demographics worldwide through 'everyday' technology.
Arthur, from Curation, delivers Online Experience workshops around New Zealand supporting local tourism operators to pivot digitally.
During lockdown 2020, Arthur created New Zealand Nature Highlights and offered live-streamed farm experiences to individual guests and corporate groups through the AirBnB platform. Since June 2020 he has hosted over 850 farm tours and more than 8,500 guests from 32 countries all from his lifestyle property in Palmerston North.
As one of Airbnb's top-rated experiences with over 800 5-star reviews, New Zealand Nature Highlights was a finalist for the 2021 New Zealand Tourism Awards and has been featured in USA, Singapore, Germany, China, South Korea and New Zealand and hosted tours for high profile clients including Google, Tesla, Louis Vuitton and Amazon employees.
Tourism operators with online experience products build brand awareness, connect with customers globally, and it provides a new revenue stream with minimal outlay or environmental impact. Every business has a story to tell, and your online experience is your brand.
This 3.5-hour introductory course provides a comprehensive overview to business owners and marketing managers on how to curate your own unique online experience.
The course covers:
- How to digitise an existing or new tourism experience.
- Identifying and curating content appropriate for your online experience.
- Aligning your online experience to complete your sales strategy.
- Understanding the ‘sofa’ audience and engaging with them.
- Developing content that is culturally relevant for a global market, targeting specifically working-from-home and virtual team bonding.
For more information on Arthur and his online experience see: https://www.onlineexperiences.co.nz/
This in-person workshop draws on proven successes, with over 150 tourism operators having completed the course to date.
- Thursday, 11 August
- 10.00am – 2.00pm (lunch provided)
- St John Training Rooms – 134 Stafford Street, Hokitika (please note: change of venue)
We will be recording this session for those unable to attend the event in Hokitika. Please register for the link at email@example.com