A practical, hands-on workshop designed to give tourism businesses the know-how, confidence and skills to make the most of the online space.
Digital offers a powerful toolkit that gives operators the opportunity to drive more direct bookings. Join us for a practical, hands-on workshop designed to give tourism businesses the know-how, confidence and skills to make the most of the online space.
From strengthening your website to online visibility and SEO, paid media tactics on a shoestring, leveraging the power of social media and using customer data, this workshop will lift your digital understanding and lift direct bookings. You’ll also learn how to leverage the work that Development West Coast is doing in this space, helping you to benefit directly from regional campaign work.
Delivered by tourism specialists Maverick Digital, these workshops are a must-do for operators looking to embrace and leverage the power of the online space into the summer season and beyond.
Please note this workshop is postponed, whilst we prepare the new date, you are welcome to submit your interest by emailing us in the interim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 6 hours including 30 minute lunch break.
Agenda on the day:
- Introduction to digital and the concepts we’ll be covering today
- Digital and distribution
- What does the future hold for tourism marketing?
- Digital worksheet begins
- Your website is your most important digital asset – best practice in 2021
- Introducing the travel decision making funnel
- Introducing 6 core digital skills – ‘how-to’
- Core skill: Social media and the feedback flywheel
- Core skill: Brand, voice and content marketing
- Core skill: Online visibility and SEO
12:30-13:00 Lunch break (light lunch provided)
- Core skill: Paid media tactics on a shoestring
- Core skill: Industry benchmarks and measuring success
- Core skill: Leveraging customer data
- Relatable operator success stories
- Understanding the role of Development West Coast & ways to align digitally
Where to from here?
- Data sharing/Retargeting opportunity with DWC
- Accessing help & support on any of these topics via the RBP