The new Accredited Employer Work Visa was launched at the beginning of July and is part of the 'Immigration Rebalance' with significant consequences for employers of migrant workers, especially those in the tourism industry. Join Lane Neave for this free webinar to learn more about the Accredited Employer Work Visa.
Webinar: Accredited Employer Work Visa–Tips & Tricks with Lane Neave
- DATE: Thursday, 1 Sept
- TIME: 2pm
Rachael Mason, Immigration Specialist from Lane Neave, will provide a comprehensive summary of the new system and some of the tips and tricks learned from the early days of working with it. Whether you are an employer with a large number of migrant workers or have just one or two migrant worker employees, this session is for you.
The webinar will address issues such as:
- A summary of the AEWV system and how it works
- What employers need to demonstrate to secure accreditation and the ongoing obligations of accredited employers
- Key requirements for being able to secure work visas for migrant workers
- The increased importance of ANZSCO under the new system
- Practical tips, tricks and common pitfalls
- How employers and HR professionals can make the system work for them.
There will also be an opportunity for Q&A.
This event is online only