Our Instameet sessions are back, this time the Instameet will take place in Haast the day following the 2019 Haast Whitebait Festival.
Best snap of the day uploaded to Instagram with the hashtag #InstameetHaast wins $400.
Where: Jackson Bay Pier, Haast, West Coast.
When: Sunday 6 October 2019.
Time: 10am - 10pm.
Register now: http://eepurl.com/gbTN7n
What you need to know
Rules and guidelines for the day are:
- Photos submitted for the competition to win NZD$400 need to be taken and posted by 11:59am on the day of the Instameet (6 October). Even though the Instameet only runs between 10am – 12pm, you have the entire day to edit and post your Instagram photos from the event.
- You can use any photography or camera equipment, except drones (unless you have a DOC permit), so long as the final result is posted to Instagram.
- Your Instagram account needs to be set to public (so we can see your entries).
- Photos submitted for the competition need to include the hashtag #InstameetHaast with them. Your posts can have as many hashtags as you like on them, but to be eligible to win NZD$400, you need to include that hashtag.
- Feel free to tag us in your photos: @westcoastnewzealand
- You are allowed to post as many photos for the competition as you like from the Instameet, there’s no limit.
- The tourism team will review all entries the following day (7 October) and decide which photo from the Instameet wins.
- The winner will be contacted directly and payment of prize money arranged.
- The winner will be announced on social media (Instagram and Facebook).
- The winning photo may be used by Development West Coast in print or digital collateral for up to one year following the event.