Tourism New Zealand (TNZ) is pleased to invite representatives of the New Zealand tourism industry to participate in the Kiwi Link Japan and Korea, 2024.
Kiwi Link Japan and Korea are to be held in March 2024 and will take place in Isawa-Onsen/Yamanashi, Japan on 11th and 12th March and in Seoul, Korea on 13th and 14th March.
Japan and Korea are important visitor markets that support our strategy to attract high-quality visitors to Aotearoa New Zealand. In FY24, Tourism New Zealand aims to accelerate conversion of high-quality visitors from these markets to further contribute positively to New Zealand’s natural environment, culture, society and economy.
Kiwi Link Japan and Korea led by Tourism New Zealand provides tourism whānau the opportunity to connect with buyers to establish business relationships, address concerns & barrier through education, shape demand, and drive New Zealand holiday bookings.
More information at: https://www.tourismnewzealand.com/events/kiwi-link-japan-and-korea-2024/
- 20th October 2023 Prospectus uploaded
- 03 November 2023 Registration opens
- 17 November 2023 Registration closes
- 22nd December 2023 New Zealand delegation confirmed
- 22 February 2024 New Zealand delegates pre-departure briefing
- Kiwi Link Japan - 11th & 12th March 2024
- Kiwi Link Korea - 13th & 14th March 2024
TNZ Registration and Prospectus
- Event Prospectus for Kiwi Link Japan and Korea - Available from 20 October 2023
- Tourism New Zealand Event Code of Professional Conduct(opens in new window)
- Tourism New Zealand Event Terms and Conditions(opens in new window)
For more details
- Charlette Potts - Events and Experiences Specialist - Wellington, New Zealand - firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in new window)
- Ryosuke Iijima - Trade Marketing Executive - Tokyo, Japan - Ryosuke.Iijima@tnz.govt.nz(opens in new window)
- Sora Jang - Trade Marketing Manager - Seoul, Korea - Sora.Jang@tnz.govt.nz(opens in new window)
This event is online only