TRENZ is New Zealand’s largest international tourism business event and most important international business-to-business travel trade event of the year on the tourism events calendar.
Applications are open for TRENZ 2023.
- 8-11 May 2023
- Ōtautahi Christchurch
- Te Pae Christchurch convention Centre
This is the first full TRENZ to be held since 2019, and the first in Christchurch since 2006.
TRENZ brings hundreds of international travel Buyers together to meet with New Zealand’s leading tourism operators (Sellers) over four days to build or renew relationships and negotiate business for upcoming seasons.
Attending TRENZ as a Seller is an opportunity to meet face-to-face with high quality international and domestic Buyers and Tourism Service providers.
The event programme will run over four consecutive days and will include:
- A welcome and update from key New Zealand tourism industry leaders
- 15-minute appointments between Buyers, Sellers, and Tourism Services
- The opportunity to hear from industry leaders about the shape of the New Zealand tourism industry and New Zealand’s plans to reconnect with the world
- Multiple networking opportunities including at our Welcome Function and Farewell Function
- Familiarisation activities in and around Christchurch
- Pre and post-TRENZ famil opportunities for Buyers
Get ready to apply
- Review the Seller package options for TRENZ 2023.
- Gather the following information to complete your application. Some information will be pre-populated from when you registered for TRENZ Connect:
- Company contact information
- Marketing information (a 150 word company biography, average daily capacity, breakdown of business sectors, the year that the organisation began trading, number of staff, annual turnover last year and pre COVID, booth sign name)
- New product information (a 250 word new product description and the month and year that new product was launched)
- Delegate/s contact information
To register your company as a Seller, click the link below. Please note that each company can only submit one application form. You can save your application as you go.