The West Coast is at Alert Level 2. COVID-19 Business Support
Join us for ATEC’s member exclusive Virtual Distribution Panel Discussions with industry buyer and seller leaders. “Sharing the risk – the post-covid distribution landscape for international tourism”
Session 2: Online Travel Agents (OTA's) and Suppliers
There is little doubt that COVID-19 has dramatically disrupted the international tourism distribution network.
As Australia turn their eyes to domestic and international border reopening, ATEC invites you to attend a 2 hour exclusive, members only online panel sessions featuring ATEC buyer and seller leaders.
Discussions will explore the impact the pandemic has had on key markets, their distribution relationships and the need to invest time into re engaging and rebuilding trust and confidence within the trade distribution channels to ensure a competitive restart for inbound tourism.
Session two will see the Online Travel Agents (OTAs), distribution platform experts and product leaders debate key issues and solutions.
Key topics include:
- What does demand look like in key markets?
- Rates, inventory and terms & condition issues and solutions
- Payments and credit terms
- Managing customer and staff expectations amidst staff and skill shortages
- How the product & service offering has changed
- OTAs: Chloe Jenkins (Tripadvisor), Shahreen Leech (Pelago), Luke Wilson (GetYourGuide) & Kerry Gouws (Expedia)
- Distribution Platform Expert: Kevin Lu (Rezdy)
- Independent Distribution Specialist: Deb Carr (ATEC Branch Manager, WA)
- Product Leaders: Shahnaz Bakhshay (TFE Hotels), Sarah Duthie (Sydney Opera House), Richard Doyle (SeaLink Travel Group) & Ben Woodward (CaPTA Group)