This course is being run as part of the WestTECH Term 4 programme.
WestTECH comes under the umbrella of West Coast Technology Education Trust (WCTET). The provision of these courses has been supported by WCTET, to make them affordable and accessible.
Samantha Beneke has 13 years of industry experience in marketing and communications. Her course covers the fundamentals of digital marketing. Walk away with the knowledge and tools to amplify your business's online presence.
Course Content includes:
- Social Media
- Content creation
- Website marketing
- Google advertising
- How to measure success
- Free online tools to use.
- Dates: Wednesday, 25 October - Wednesday, 29 November
- Time: 7.00pm - 8.30pm
- Venue: Te Whare Matihiko (The House of Digital) - 25 Hamilton Street, Hokitika
- Cost: $75 (six evening workshops)
- Please bring your own laptop to the course to complete exercises.
- Yvonne Simpson
- Manager, WestTECH
- 022 6787 194