EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NOW OPEN!
CO.STARTERS is a nine week business start-up and development programme that equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn ideas into action and a passion into a sustainable and thriving business.
Each week the cohort will work through a theme/topic together, with local entrepreneurs and professionals coming as guest speakers to share their knowledge and inspiring stories.
Week 1: Knowing Yourself
- Assumptions, Canvas, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
Week 2: Knowing Your Customer
- Customer, Problem, Alternatives, Solution, Benefit, Advantage
Week 3: Getting the Relationship Right
- Marketing & Message, Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
Week 4: Building the Model to Scale
- Starting Small, Distribution, Revenue, Typical Sale, Price
Week 5: Strengthening Your Structure
- Business Structures, Licenses, IP, Hiring
Week 6: Discovering Your Bottom Line
- Startup & Ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Breaking Even
Week 7: Accounting for Growth
- Break-Even Point, Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Accounting
Week 8: Planning for the Future
- Raising Capital, Growth Plans, Goal Setting, Pitch Prep
Week 9: Pitch Night / Sharing Your Story
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest