The West Coast is at Alert Level 2. COVID-19 Business Support
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the DWC team.
This challenging and motivating role has varied responsibilities, including accounting procedures related to creditor and debtor accounts, assisting in the production of financial reports and statements, reconciliation and provision of compliance support to the financial team. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to work in a supportive and stimulating environment.
Applications can be submitted via Seek, and close Wednesday 20 October 2021.
Qualifications & experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a finance/accounts administration role.
- A good working knowledge of reconciliations, debtors, and creditors
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and particularly Excel.
- Previous knowledge of Greentree would be an advantage
- Exhibit a high level of diplomacy and professionalism, with the ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy in checking & processing information
- Enthusiastic with a strong sense of initiative and a solution-orientated approach
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Debtors, creditors, cash management and day to day transactional work
- Assisting with Monthly Management Reporting and Statutory Reports and Forecasts
- Assist with various project work required of the finance team.
- Attend to and resolve internal and external customer/supplier queries.
- Fixed asset schedule maintenance
- Inter-company transactions