Driving and supporting business sustainability and growth
- Stimulating role contributing to the region’s success
- Use your commercial capability to drive business growth
- Connecting businesses to the best support available to achieve the desired objectives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Capability & Growth Manager, you will be providing support, advice and information to businesses and industry throughout the region, developing relationships across markets in order to get the best business outcomes. You will be comfortable talking to a wide range of people, and be energetic and enthusiastic.
With a proven capability in developing strong, working relationships and driving the commercial success of business, you will use your experience and technical skills to enhance the economic success of this beautiful part of New Zealand while developing and progressing your career.
Whilst the head office is in Greymouth, this position could be located anywhere on the coast.
Skills and Experience
Candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in and/or knowledge of business management, including business planning, financial management, marketing, systems and processes.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Skills to build and grow strong and trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to be proactive and reactive, managing multiple priorities and able to eliminate roadblocks and not be deterred by the unexpected.
- Ability to challenge conventional thinking and provide original and innovative insights and solutions.
How to apply:
To apply, please submit your application via Seek.co.nz.
Should you have any enquiries about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 769 7000.
Applications close midday, Friday 15 July 2022