The West Coast is at Alert Level 2. COVID-19 Business Support
Development West Coast, as the Regional Tourism Organisation, is looking for a Marketing and Campaign Executive to join its Destination and Tourism Team.
This newly created role is responsible for attracting consumers from NZ and all over the world, engaging with existing visitors in the market and after they depart. This role will be responsible for driving content development and joint venture campaigns with operators and partners, determining new and innovative creative messages for the promotion of the West Coast as a tourist destination.
Focused on consumer experience and digital campaigns, to be successful in this role you will have:
- knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand tourism industry
- a background in marketing, advertising and promotions
- understand domestic and international campaigns and B2B and B2C partnerships.
- be able to develop new research-based advertising strategies
- undertake competitive analysis
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to make their mark on the West Coast tourism industry while enabling West Coast tourism operators to understand the needs and wants of consumers and what opportunities they can leverage.
Should you have any enquiries about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 769 7000.