Australian Campaign 2018
This is our biggest ever marketing campaign targeting the Australian Market with potential to provide a significant economic boost to our region. Last year a similar campaign was trialed in Northland, which achieved measured growth of around 11%.
Operator User Guide
About the Campaign
- An opportunity to maximise your Australian business as part of the huge West Coast campaign in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
- Runs for 12 weeks beginning from 8 January 2018 and will target independent professionals planning travel between April and May.
- Will utilise Outdoor Advertising, Billboards, Video, Facebook, YouTube and Video, featuring experiences of our six major attraction icons on our West Coast (These have already been filmed) .
- The initiative is built around the concept of dream, plan and book.
Download the operator user guide (PDF 17MB).
Get InvolvedOperators were invited to leverage off this plan and participate. The deadline for deals to be added to the newzealand.com website was by 8 December 2017.
If you require any assistance in creating a listing on the website or putting together a package deal, please get in touch with Karen, ANWC Website Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Contacts:
- Sam, Tourism NZ email@example.com
- Karen (ANWC) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistance with leveraging
- Kim, Tourism NZ, email@example.com