The Bay House Beach Studios & Garden Suites
Nestled in the bush clad peninsula of Tauranga Bay overlooking the Tasman surf, the Bay House has a unique coastal location giving a sense of escape to somewhere close to paradise.
Formally a cafe (and prior to that a surf club and holiday bach), The Bay House has evolved into luxury 'island style' accommodation offering beautiful coastal cottages in an idyllic beachside location.
Tauranga Bay, Maori for ‘sheltered anchorage’, is 16kms south of Westport or 57kms north of Punakaiki, on the West Coast of the South Island.
Set on a peninsula at the end of the road to the side of the horseshoe bay, our unique seaside location is a stones throw from the sandy shores of the Tasman Sea and Tauranga Bay’s popular surf break.
Our luxury & private guest suites include:
- 2 x 35 m2 Beachside
- 2 x 35 m2 One Bedroom
- Sumptuous King size bed.
- Luxury NZ Wool carpet in bedroom area.
- Heat pump / Air Conditioning.
- Ensuite with Italian tiles & underfloor heating.
- New Zealand made luxury Toiletries.
- Eco ‘Throne’ Bidet Toilet System – A tankless Automatic Eco Friendly Paperless toilet in the Beach Studios 1 & 2 only.
- Kitchen/lounge area.
- Private deck.
- Sea Views.
- Freeview TV, Bluetooth sound system.
- Complimentary WIFI.
- Full Complimentary Breakfast served between 8am and 9.30am.
- Complimentary Welcome treats.
- Beach towel, sand mat.
Studio 1 (December to April): $570 includes Full Breakfast.
Studio 2 (December to April): $550 includes Full Breakfast.
Suite 3 (December to April): $460 includes Full Breakfast.
Suite 4 (December to April): $440 includes Full Breakfast.
$440 - $570