HeliServices.NZ Franz Josef
Scenic helicopter flights and snow landings above Fox and Franz Josef glaciers.
$195 - $495
Daylight hours. Summer 7AM to 9PM / Winter 8am to 6PM
Fox & Franz Heliservices is an experienced helicopter flightseeing company.
We provide visitors with a diverse range of South Island scenic helicopter flights and private charters in some of New Zealand's most spectacular alpine and coastal regions.
For over 30 years we have operated with a modern fleet of 4 and 6 passenger helicopters.
The only 100% locally owned and operated helicopter company licenced to land within the Westland Tai Poutini National Park.
- Franz Josef, Fox and Tasman Glaciers.
- Mount Cook and Mount Tasman.
- Also available as transport for skiers, climbers, hunters, film crew and photography.
Scenic flight & movie combo (save $60)
HeliServices.NZ Fox & Franz are offering a special deal on a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over the Franz Josef or Fox Glacier including entry to “Westland Wonderland” a 35-minute feature of South West New Zealand on the giant HELIMAX screen for just $150 per person (flight/movie retail price $210pp).
Book directly by email (email@example.com) or phone: 03 752 0793
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for Franz Josef and Fox Glacier departures.
- Minimum two adult fares (if there are less people Heliserivces.NZ will endeavor to join flight bookings for the same tour in order to create the minimum numbers required).
- Depart from Franz Josef town – view the Franz Josef Glacier from above / depart from Fox Glacier town – view the Fox Glacier from above.
- Includes free entry (value $15pp) to our very own “Westland Wonderland” spectacular 35-minute Helimax movie. See the beauty of South West New Zealand how you have never seen it before, from your seat in our 60 seat “Franz Josef Cinema” – only screens at our Franz Josef Base at the Alpine Adventure Centre.
- Upgrade to our Franz Josef or Fox Glacier landing flight (allow 20 minutes) for $75pp
- Offer valid to 31 December 2020.
We are easy to find on the Main Road. We are located in the Alpine Adventure Centre, Main Road, Franz Josef.