Glory Days Urban Pedals
We offer a stylish ride on either our urban classic bikes or our e bikes that are made for a comfortable cruise around Hokitika and close surroundings.
A great way to experience all Hokitika has to offer. We provide you with a helmet, high vis, bike lock, a map and friendly local advice.
Located in the cool little town of Hokitika.
- We have a selection of Urban Crusiers, a new but older style bicycle with dutch origins.
- Our E Poodles (electric bikes) are for those customers who want to cruise a bit faster and allows for easier pedaling.
- A picnic lunch option is available for between 2-4 people (need several hours notice for preparation, bikes include baskets or side saddle bags for carrying).
Points of interest
- Explore the streets of Hoktika and its attractions, make sure to stop by a local cafe for a cup of coffee.
- Check out the Kaniere Tram track which is part of the West Coast Wilderness Trail.
- Venture across Hokitika Bridge and wind your way along the southside of the Hoktika River. Then head over Kaniere Bridge through the Tram and back into Hokitika (approximately a one hour ride).
$20 - $80
Open 7 days ( weather depending) 9.30 till late.