Haast River Motels & Holiday Park
It is a great place to base yourself whether exploring the local district and its many attractions or enjoy the outdoors with fishing, boating, rainforest and beach walks and don’t forget to try the famous Whitebait patty.
Our small, picturesque Holiday Park, situated on State Highway 6 and bordered by native bush-clad hills as our backdrop and a lovely Haast river running just behind our Park, the peace and tranquillity will have you feeling like you are miles from anywhere a real home away from home.
Our friendly team are always on hand to help with any question or their recommendations on local attractions. We also offer a full booking service – ask us first.
We have a wide range of quality accommodation:
- Self-Contained Bunk room and Ensuite
- Spacious sites for your Caravans, RV’s and tents.
Our fantastic team here at Haast River Motels & Holiday Park look forward to making your stay relaxing and enjoyable.
$40 - $145
LOCATION & CONTACT
Contact Haast River Motels & Holiday Park
How to find us
- Leaving Wanaka turn left onto State Highway 6
- Continue approx 2 hours, then 1.5km's past turnoff to Haast Township.
Travelling from North (Greymouth, Franz Josef):
- Leaving Greymouth, travelling South on State Highway 6
- Continue for approx 4.5 - 5 hours, crossing over the Haast River Bridge
-Stay on state Highway 6
- Turn right 300m past the Jackson Bay turnoff