Hokitika Fire Station Boutique Accommodation
Boutique accommodation in the old Hokitika Fire Station, right in the heart of Hokitika.
$180 - $220
24/7, 365 days a year
Five beautifully styled apartments in the iconic, listed building each with luxury linens, modern kitchen/kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.
All five apartments have air conditioning, WIFI, TV – even your own Nespresso machine.
Centrally located, just a couple of minutes’ walk from restaurants, cafés and bars and a stunning beach.
A great stopping off point for the West Coast Cycle trail or to explore the region’s greenstone and gold mining heritage.
- Three studio apartments with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom (2-4 people)
- Three-bedroom family apartment, with large, open plan dining/living area, full kitchen and ensuite bathroom (4-6 people)
- Accessible ground floor apartment with disabled access plus fully accessible kitchen and ensuite bathroom.
- Free WIFI
- Self-service laundry facilities
- Secure bike storage
- Access to a communal outdoor entertainment area.
- Communal fireplace.