Currently The Number one Vacation Rental on Trip Advisor for the whole of the South Island of New Zealand.
Ferry Man’s Cottage offers an exclusive retreat set in it’s own private gardens within the 33 acre property.
Located on the edge of a small lake, 2 km from the highway and, with only native wekas, pukekos and wild ducks as neighbours this is a most peaceful spot.
Ideally located, midway between the West Coast glaciers and Nelson/Picton, makes it the perfect spot to break your journey.
The solid timber cottage is finished to a very high standard and designed to take in the panoramic mountain and ocean views– all the luxury touches of Birds Ferry Lodge but with a fully equipped kitchen in your own private setting.
- A roaring fire ensures cottage is cosy at all times of the year.
- CD player, magazines and games.
- Wifi and iPod dock.
- Decks and outdoor furniture back and front.
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath.
- Microwave, oven, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Welcome pack of breakfast supplies.
There are two spacious bedrooms and an additional double sleep sofa in the lounge.
Extra beds can be provided for children if required. All rates quoted are for double occupancy.
Additional guests $55 per person per night.