For bike hire, trail info, tour planning, shuttles and luggage transfers. Located in Hokitika.
West Coast Cycle and Tours (formerly Glory Days Urban Pedals)
A unique bike hire.
Our Bespoke family business offers bike hire, trail info, tour planning, shuttles and luggage transfers.
We can provide you with bikes or bring your own for us to shuttle. Logistical problems we will work it out. We take the guesswork out of "how will I get there & back" "who is going to drive" or "how are we going to organise that".
Expect friendly and professional service.
Our passion is delivering the best customer service on the WEST COAST and provide the most memorable, unique experiences from start to finish.
We have our Backyard Tour package you can choose or reach out for our own tailor made exclusive experiences.
We offer a stylish ride on either our urban classic bikes or our e bikes that are made for a comfortable cruise around Hokitika and close surroundings.
A great way to experience all Hokitika has to offer. We provide you with a helmet, high vis, bike lock, a map and friendly local advice.
Located in the cool little town of Hokitika.
- A selection of E Bikes mountain bike style and step through. Watt Wheels and Giant Brands.
- Advanti, Scott and Giant. all suitable for exploring the trails and surrounds.
- Both woman and men's styles. With various sizes.
- A picnic lunch option is available for between 2-4 people (need several hours notice for preparation, bikes include baskets or side saddle bags for carrying).
Points of interest
- Explore the streets of Hokitika and its attractions, make sure to stop by a local cafe for a cup of coffee.
- Check out the Kaniere Tram track which is part of the West Coast Wilderness Trail.
- Venture across Hokitika Bridge and wind your way along the southside of the Hokitika River. Then head over Kaniere Bridge through the Tram and back into Hokitika (approximately a one hour ride).