Boutique accommodation in the old Hokitika Fire Station, right in the heart of Hokitika.
Five beautifully styled apartments in the iconic, listed building each with luxury linens, modern kitchen/kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.
All five apartments have air conditioning, WIFI, TV – even your own Nespresso machine.
Centrally located, just a couple of minutes’ walk from restaurants, cafés and bars and a stunning beach.
A great stopping off point for the West Coast Cycle trail or to explore the region’s greenstone and gold mining heritage.
- Three studio apartments with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom (2-4 people).
- Three-bedroom family apartment, with large, open plan dining/living area, full kitchen and ensuite bathroom (4-6 people).
- Accessible ground floor apartment with disabled access plus fully accessible kitchen and ensuite bathroom.
- Free WIFI.
- Self-service laundry facilities.
- Secure bike storage.
- Access to a communal outdoor entertainment area.
- Communal fireplace.
An exclusive look inside our apartments, courtesy of Choice TV
Recently the crew of Choice TV's new show 'How to Holiday' stayed at our apartments and had a ball seeing the local sights. They have put together this awesome video for us. Thanks Tim Roxborogh, and Glen Broomhall behind the camera – we love it, and look forward to the show playing on-air early next year! #DoSomethingNewNZPosted by Hokitika Fire Station Boutique Accommodation on Tuesday, October 20, 2020