The West Coast is at Alert Level 2. COVID-19 Business Support
About the deal
Come and experience the conservation and birding story of the West Coast!
Isolated, independent, caring, kiwi communities invite you to ‘live like a local’ and share their stories. From the eco-sourcing of our seeds, to our kiwi release and conservation programmes, predator control, and stunning array of birdlife, plus:
- You will make a difference.
- A percentage of all activity fees will be redirected to support our ‘on-the-ground conservation projects
BIRD & CONSERVATION PACKAGE
A 6 night/7day tour focused on the unique and diverse birdlife and ecosystems of the West Coast includes:
- Experienced operators passionate about conservation and focused on quality informative experiences
- A variety of conservation programmes and tours comprising 2-night stays in 3 iconic West Coast environments
- Diverse, educational and focused activities/tours exploring our native flora and fauna, particularly birdlife and the preservation/restoration of the delicate ecosystems essential for their survival.
- All bookings contribute to a variety of conservation efforts E.g.: West Coast Penguin Trust, Project Early Bird (predator control), Okarito Native Plants Nursery etc.
For full details and further information:
Contact: Paula Sheridan
Ph: +64 3 753 4223