Situated in Paparoa National Park just 300 meters from the magnificent Pancake Rocks and Blowholes, the beachfront Punakaiki Resort offers comfortable, environmentally friendly accommodation with rainforest and ocean views.
The Williams Group has sold the Punakaiki property back to its original owners.
Re-opening planned for 27 December 2021.
Quick recap about the property:
- Star ranking: Qualmark 4 star hotel
- Number of rooms: 63 rooms (largest hotel in Buller district)
- Address: State Highway 6, Punakaiki 8252
- Website: www.punakaikiresort.co.nz
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 03 731 1168
- Location: located directly on the shores of the wild and rugged Tasman Sea
Points of interest nearby:
- Pancake rocks and blowholes at Dolomite Point 350m walk away.
- Paparoa National Park – latest addition to the Great Walks
- Greymouth is around 40 minutes drive south from the hotel
- Westport is around 50 minutes drive north.
New General Manager: Alexander Tschampel (used to be Scenic Franz Josef GM)