Submit to Geraldine your Winter specific package before the 7th April 2022 to get a chance to feature as a HERO product for this campaign (We can submit up to 10 Hero product, TNZ will chose 1 per region) aligned with the campaign messaging, trends and time of the year.
Purpose of Hero product:
- Drive demand and bookings for the featured operator / operators / region
- Drive traffic to newzealand.com to increase volume or referrals to all participating operators
Criteria for Hero Product:
- Align to the TNZ campaign messaging or campaign theme
- Best represent a region to the audience in which TNZ are targeting
- A unique and engaging experience or collection or experiences that will attract domestic visitor to a region
- Easy to book – good customer journey to avoid barriers to book ie, have a dedicated webpage and no promocode required.
- A strong value proposition for the domestic visitor ie, price point has been considered
- Open, have availability and are willing to commit to a price point for the entirety of the TNZ campaign period
What works best:
- Multiple operators coming together and showcasing the region.
- Visible price point of $499 maximum per person or the whole package.
- Kiwis need to see value in the offer.
What information to send?
- Key operator contact email
- Product Description
- Product URL
- Price per person
- Name of each operator participating in the deal
- Additional notes