TRENZ is New Zealand’s largest international tourism business event and most important event of the year on the tourism events calendar.
Applications are open for TRENZ 2024
- 08 – 10 May 2024
- Te Whanganui-a-Tara, Wellington
- Tākina Wellington Convention and Exhibition Centre – the city welcomes TRENZ for the first time ever
TRENZ brings hundreds of international travel Buyers together to meet with New Zealand’s leading tourism operators (Sellers) over three days to build or renew relationships and negotiate business for upcoming seasons.
Attending TRENZ as a Seller is an opportunity to meet face-to-face with high quality international and domestic Buyers and Tourism Service providers.
The event programme will run over three consecutive days and will include:
- Welcome Function
- 50 pre-scheduled appointments over two days
- Networking hour at the end of day one
- Farewell Function
- Speaker series and innovation hub
- Familiarisation activities in and around Wellington
- Pre and post-TRENZ famil opportunities for Buyers
Open: Thursday 5 October 2023
Close: Thursday 30 November 2023
Seller criteria (pdf)
Get ready to apply
- Review the Seller package options for TRENZ 2024.
- Gather the following information to complete your application. Some information will be pre-populated from when you registered for TRENZ Connect:
- Company contact information
- Marketing information (a 150 word company biography, average daily capacity, breakdown of business sectors, the year that the organisation began trading, number of staff, annual turnover last year and pre COVID, booth sign name)
- New product information (a 250 word new product description and the month and year that new product was launched)
- Delegate/s contact information
Ready to apply?
To register your company as a Seller, click the link below. Please note that each company can only submit one application form. You can save your application as you go.
08 – 10 May, 2024